Tamilnadu Police SI(Taluk/AR) recruitment 2022 | TN Police SI police Recruitment 2022 | TN Police: 444 SI Posts 2022 | TN POLICE SI (Taluk & AR) Job Notification 2022 | TN POLICE SI (Taluk & AR) 2022
Tamilnadu Police SI(Taluk/AR) recruitment 2022 Applications invited from eligible Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board invites online applications from the candidates (Indian citizens only) for the posts of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve) with pay scale of Rs.36900 -116600.
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION:-
- Tamilnadu Police
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 NOTIFICATION DETAILS:-
- NOTIFICATION (No.01/2022) Dated-08.03.2022
- REGULAR BASIS
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANCY AND QUOTA DETAILS:-
NO. OF VACANCIES NAME OF THE POST NAME OF THE SERVICE GENERAL/MEN WOMEN/TRANSGENDER
Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate
Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) 32 13
Quota Percentage of overall
20% Serving police personnel meeting eligibility criteria under Rule 14 of TNPSS and
Sports Quota 10% Sports persons who have represented the Nation, Tamil Nadu State or
Universities in Tamil Nadu under specified 16 Sports / Games.
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 PSTM PREFERENCE:-
PSTM preference: At every stage of selection, 20% of all the vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the open candidates who have studied in Tamil Medium. To avail this preference, the entire education should essentially be in Tamil medium for all the classes from 1st to 10th Std., 11th & 12th Std. and first studied Bachelor’s degree.
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The applicant should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 01.07.2022. The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows: –
Category Upper age limit
Backward Class (BC), Backward Class [Muslim] [BC (M)], Most Backward Class/Denotified
Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes [Arunthathiyar] [SC(A)], Scheduled Tribes (ST) and
Destitute Widow 37 years
Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years
from the date of notification i.e. must have been discharged on or after 08.03.2019) /
Serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online
Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota 47 years
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:-
The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from an Institution / University recognized by University Grants Commission / Government in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through above pattern will not be eligible.
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 COMMUNAL RESERVATION
Community based reservation and reservation for women will be as per existing rules. Community Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Government only will be considered for communal reservation. The details of communal reservation are given below:
Backward Class (BC) 26.5%
Backward Class (Muslim) [BC(M)] 3.5%
Most Backward Class/Denotified Communities (MBC/DNC) 20%
Scheduled Caste (SC) 15%
Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) [SC(A)] 3%
Scheduled Tribe (ST) 1%
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 RECRUITEMNT PROCESS:-
Written Test:- (1) Open quota examination– Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks, Part – II. General knowledge & Psychology test. Objective type paper of 70 marks (2) Certificate Verification and Physical Tests:- (A)Physical Measurement Test (PMT) (B)Endurance Test (ET) (C) Physical Efficiency test (PET) (3) Viva-voce (4)Medical Examination and Verification of Character and Antecedents: (1)Departmental Quota Examination Part – I Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks, Part – II General knowledge, Psychology, Law and Police Administration test. Objective type paper of 85 marks (2) Certificate Verification and Physical Tests:- Exempted from PMT and PET. Endurance Test (ET) is qualifying in nature. (3) Viva-voce (4)Medical Examination and Verification of Character and Antecedents: The provisionally selected candidates will be subjected
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE:-
Examination centre will be intimated at the time of issuing Hall Ticket by TNUSRB. The Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and can re-allocate the candidates to any centre on administrative grounds.
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 EXAMINATION FEE
Applicant will have to pay examination fee of Rs.500/-. Departmental candidates appearing for both Open Quota and Departmental Quota examinations will have to pay Rs.1000/- as examination fee. The payment options are both online (Net-banking/Credit card/Debit card) and offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 SALARY DETAILS:-
- 36,900-INR 1,16,600
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 ONLINE APPLICATION STARTING DATE:-
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022 GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS:-
- The candidate has to obtain minimum 40 marks (40%) in Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for evaluation of his/her main examination OMR answer sheet.
- In respect of 20% Departmental candidates, the Tamil Language eligibility Test will be commonly conducted along with those who are applying for open quota.
- The candidates those who have applied under BOTH Open and Departmental category should write only once the commonly conducted Tamil Language Eligibility Test.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Main Written Examination are 25 for open candidates and 30 for departmental candidates.
- However, number of candidates to be called for next stage of Original Certificate Verification, PMT, ET and PET is in the ratio of 1:5 of the vacancies.
- Similarly, the number of candidates to be called for Viva-Voce will be in the ratio of 1:2 of the vacancies.
- Provisional Selection: After completion of the Viva-Voce, the candidates will be provisionally selected for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk and AR) based on the total marks obtained by them in main written examination, PET, Viva-Voce & Special marks and age eligibility by following the rule of Communal Reservation.
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- Online Application: Candidates can apply online only through TNUSRB website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in Any other mode/ form of application will be summarily rejected. Hall Tickets for Written Examinations should be downloaded by the candidate from above website. No postal Hall Tickets will be issued.
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT 2022 ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 65 POSTS LAST DATE FOR APPLY :–
- Dates of submission of online applications Closing date : 07.04.2022
TAMILNADU POLICE SI(TALUK/AR) RECRUITMENT 2022
Tamilnadu Police SI(Taluk/AR) recruitment 2022 official website page –Click here
Tamilnadu Police SI(Taluk/AR) recruitment 2022 official Notification – Click here
Tamilnadu Police SI(Taluk/AR) recruitment 2022 online application form- Click here